Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spotlight Event: Wine Rocks Seattle!

Step out and attend this fabulous spotlight event!








Enjoy great wine paired with fantastic food and live music at this Arts Corps benefit.

For those who don't already know, Arts Corps is the largest non-profit arts educator in the Seattle area.


For more information, and ways to get involved with Arts Corps, see their website here.






This event breaks from the traditional wine event norms, and is sure to be a wild success.


Event Information:

When: June 3, 2010, 7pm
Where: Hard Rock Cafe - Seattle
            116 Pike Street, Downtown Seattle
Tickets: Prices vary. To purchase tickets, or for further event information, follow this link to the Wine Rocks Seattle website.


*This is a 21+ event

1 comment:

  1. This was a great event-crowded and edgy. I tried a few wineries that I have not heard of before. Balboa, Donedei Wines, Goose Ridge and Jones.

    My fav of the event-
    Rose-Jones of Washington. Maybe I'm just ready for Summer to be here, but this is a new winery for me and I loved their Rose. Head winemaker Victor Palencia likes it for hanging out in the afternoon-I think it would be perfect on the boat! So good it's scary. The bottle will be gone before you know it.

    ReplyDelete