Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A note to my clients...

I would like to take a brief moment and explain in further detail how my recent move to Sotheby’s International Realty makes for an exciting and valuable change.  Sotheby’s “worldwide” means just that – we are truly global. 28% of our website visitors login over sea’s, and each are unique.  Compared to the web traffic of other brokerages, Sotheby’s leads the pack. As illustrated by current statistics, Coldwell Banker last logged 119,000 unique visitors on their website.  Sotheby’s logged 1.2 million unique visitors.  This is impressive, and telling. 
Additionally, we enjoy the luxury of healthier marketing opportunities through our global partnerships with  powerhouse companies and publications like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Robb Report, Yahoo, even Google – to name a few.  Our brokerage employs the region's only vertically integrated real estate solution, which for you the client, means complete service packages comprised of research, product development, and proven marketing / sales tactics. 

So, what does all this really mean for you?

I now enjoy the luxury and ability to represent my clients locally in a global marketplace. Through Sotheby’s, my “tool chest” has grown exponentially.  We will make use of unlimited access to proven marketing campaigns, expert web counsel, and “inside track” information on trends and real estate opportunities in the region. Furthermore, you will enjoy a higher level of service from me as I am now surrounded by a higher level of expertise. The like-minded and goal oriented group of individuals with whom I now collaborate and consult with will provide invaluable counsel on future transactions.  My team is comprised of a truly “top-shelf,” interesting, and dynamic group of professionals with more than 100 years of combined real estate experience.  Expanding on the services I offered before, we are taking “Concierge Service” to the next level. I am excited to share that I will be producing more client events designed to build community, educate, and create networking opportunities for you.  

This is an exciting time, and as I grow into this new and inspiring professional environment, I look forward to sharing it all with you.

Opportunity knocked, and I am sure glad I listened!

Cheers,

Connie



No comments:

Post a Comment