Friday, April 8, 2011

Calling Creative Minds!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Poetry contest

The Seattle Times is holding an online poetry contest with a "neighborhoods" theme. Poems must be 150 words or fewer and be original. To enter or to vote, go to seati.ms/STpoetrycontest. Be sure to enter and vote by April 18.


This poster's attempt below!

Title: Poem
It rains, oh it pours! But the energy, it lures.
Us over and yonder, or’ the bridge we may ponder
To Saltys on Alki, or coffee with that guy.
No matter I decided, as I stare she turns lighted.
The Emerald she luster’s - and I become flustered.
My iPhone is freezing! The camera is seizing!
The sun sets at rear on my city, my dear.
The hour winds down, to home I skedaddle
Tomorrow a new day, in fab. West Seattle!




No comments:

Post a Comment