Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"My Green Lake"

In keeping with yesterdays post, I thought I would share one of Seattle's finest neighborhood blogs : My Green Lake.  Leaving nothing to question, My Green Lake is the end all be all of the Green Lake blog-world (well this posters humble opinion, anyway!).  The page is broken down by user friendly and specific search terms.  So, whether you logon in search of events, pictures, stories, hot deals, new retail - they have all of it - right at the click of your mouse.  Follow this link to start exploring the online side of Green Lake.

Remember to scroll to the very bottom of the page...I almost missed more!

Like this:

GrEEN LAKE ON FLICKR

  • Cold day on Greenlake
  • Windy Day
  • gulls
  • chunky squirrel
  • DSC_2322 crpd
  • DSC_2184 crpd 2
  • DSC_2193
  • DSC_2201 crpd
  • DSC_2238

No comments:

Post a Comment