Friday, October 8, 2010

"New" Vintage Details




















I am thrilled to announce an upcoming and reoccurring new addition to this humble blog: "Vintage Details." Being the avid wine enthusiast I am, I thought it only fitting to begin learning more about the wonderful wines produced right here in Washington.  Over the course of the next few months, I will be gathering inside details, expanded information, and paring suggestions straight from the source - which, I will happily share with all of you!

Recently I had the wonderful pleasure of making contact with Judy Thoet, winemaker for Sagelands Winery.  This extensively educated California transplant was an absolute joy to speak with.

Stay tuned for my exclusive interview with one of Washington's brightest winemakers.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment